- Community Announcement
- Community Q&A
- Project Updates
- General Discussions
- Weekly Overview
- High priority queue
- Currently in the Doc, it’s mentioned that Servos are not supported.
- Is there a support upcoming in the roadmap?
- UAVCAN servo support?
- There’s UAVCAN call at 2pm
- Check the Description Language listed (directory under UAVCAN)
- Using coaxial quadcopter w/ tilting mechanism, controlled by parameters!
- Using Telemetry Module, baudrate unknown.
- Experiencing ~10 sec delay when using Python API
- MAVROS Python itself doesn’t have much delay - Ben
- Could be that telemetry is the problem, 921600 is usually good baud - Jay
- Check the exact delay (by Python code)
- Can increase parameter update checking rate
- Currently using Offboard Actuator control
- Want to release a payload (servo control), without arming the vehicle
- For Fixed Wing, it is possible to move control surfaces without arming
- Check Fixed Wing Mixer, may need customized mixer
- COM_PREARM_MODE parameter
- Prearm, Arm, Disarm Configuration | PX4 User Guide << Check it out!
- Using v1.13 alpha version (from a month ago)
- Can have race conditions where power-up order can change how the RC protocol is guessed
- RC input drivers will be separated, and remove auto-guessing eventually
- Chris will put a detailed answer in comment section
- Using MAVLink message for remote control is just not as good as RC (Due to telemetry limitations) - Chris
- Even with IP radio (WiFi), MAVLink protocol overhead will limit the rate - Ben
- New versions of Flight controllers advertise high CPU / RAM capability. But when do we need it?
- Trying to use SLAM
- For Multi-EKF, H7 or F7 processors will be needed - David
- RAM size varies a lot
- Check Jenkins’ build, for RAM usage percentage.
- Original 1 MB RAM v2 hardware
- Better to stick to higher capability CPUs!
- Good for encryption & secure bootloading
D.0 : 1. Safe local coordinate manipulation by @tstastny
D.1 : Dubins Aircraft MAVLink Message by @tstastny
- PX4 protected build pub by jlaitine · Pull Request #16931 · PX4/PX4-Autopilot · GitHub
- [draft] drivers/pca9685_pwm_out switch to Dynamic Control Allocator by SalimTerryLi · Pull Request #19504 · PX4/PX4-Autopilot · GitHub
- [WIP]: multi-EKF baro support and generalize sensors_status (accel/baro/gyro/mag) by dagar · Pull Request #18065 · PX4/PX4-Autopilot · GitHub
Offboard separate trajectory_setpoint topic by benjinne · Pull Request #18318 · PX4/PX4-Autopilot · GitHub
- Currently the Auto modes are outputting trajectory_setpoint uORB topic, and is getting confused with the same topic published from offboard control.
- Having 2 redundant topics can be problemetic - Jay
- Currently only possible to land in offboard mode by setting offboard trajectory setpoint below the ground.
- Intertwined with PX4 ROS comm
- There’s Offboard Control message for MAVLink.
- Suggestion : Check the case of doing offboard via MAVLink, and check why in ROS mode there’s an error.
- Better to fix in higher-level!
- Automate baro pressure coefficients tuning by bresch · Pull Request #19507 · PX4/PX4-Autopilot · GitHub
- Move precision landing from Navigator into Flight Tasks by potaito · Pull Request #18973 · PX4/PX4-Autopilot · GitHub
- FlightTaskAuto: remove _land_heading and instead directly set _yaw_setpoint (fixes weather vane landings) by sfuhrer · Pull Request #19510 · PX4/PX4-Autopilot · GitHub
- [WIP]: fw_pos_control_l1: landing speed for FW Landing and alternate min airspeed with flaps deployed by ryanjAA · Pull Request #16675 · PX4/PX4-Autopilot · GitHub
- mc_pos_control: filter velocity before derivative and switch to AlphaFilter by dagar · Pull Request #19505 · PX4/PX4-Autopilot · GitHub
- commander: Add prearm check for flight termination by julianoes · Pull Request #19419 · PX4/PX4-Autopilot · GitHub
- add ability to disable board sensors by PonomarevDA · Pull Request #18550 · PX4/PX4-Autopilot · GitHub
- Offboard separate trajectory_setpoint topic by benjinne · Pull Request #18318 · PX4/PX4-Autopilot · GitHub
- RC not responding when vehicle is powered up before the RC · Issue #19541 · PX4/PX4-Autopilot · GitHub
- MODAL-AI’s VOXL 2 Launch
- Setting PX4’s PWM Voltage level
- How to check GPS heading being received
- Planning a mission from a moving vehicle on fixed wing
- Flying indoor in position mode with PX4flow without GPS
- BeiDou satellite network usage update - Tony
Discussion based on : High-Priority Queue · GitHub