- Community Announcement
- Community Q&A
- Project Updates
- General Discussions
- Weekly Overview
- High priority queue
- You can purchase a virtual ticket!
- 2 Full Days of Workshops & Keynotes
- On the first day, there will be a 300 drone light show
- On the second day, there will be some yummy cakes
- Specify what you are trying to achieve
- Specify what environment / platform you are using
- Prepare a Link or Document to help understand if possible
- First, ask the question on the Slack or create a Github Issue!
- If you take over 5 minutes for the question, please continue in Slack or a Github Issue.
- The fix was merged to NuttX yesterday. When will it come into effect in PX4?
- Answer: Cherry-pick the changes from NuttX and open the PR to PX4
- in the Doc, it states:
PX4 does not support UAVCAN servos (at time of writing).
- It was implemented in PX4 in this commit (Ramon): uavcan: implement servo outputs · PX4/PX4-Autopilot@3ff6014 · GitHub
- Another PR related: https://github.com/PX4/PX4-Autopilot/pull/18265
- Answer : You can join Slack via this link: http://slack.px4.io/
- PX4 Flow
- Answer: Optial sensor is better than the Sonar one
P.1 : Precision Landing PR merge discussion - @potaito
Discussion topics from the PR:
- What is / should be the role of navigator in general? I think we all agree that currently it is doing too much. Should it be a state machine? Or should it only be an array of mission items?
- How can flight modes such as precland, orbit or follow-me become part of a mission?
- If we allow custom flight modes as flight tasks to be used in missions, the flight tasks will have to contain the criteria that determine when the task is complete. For example, if the vehicle is supposed to fly orbit for three resolutions, then the orbit flight task should track this and report when it’s done.
- What are AUTO modes? Is AUTO = mission? Or is AUTO a superset that contains mission along other modes?
- Moved the ‘Precision Landing’ from Navigator to Flight Task
- Want to discuss: “Mission triggering certain flight modes”
- Currently, executing the ‘orbit’ mode in the middle of the mission for 60 seconds, and then resuming the mission is a missing feature in PX4.
- Implemented ‘Main mode’ and ‘Sub mode’, to implement this.
- Feedback: It would be great for the Navigator just to handle the flight modes / handle mission state machine (Thomas)
- Now you can ‘simulate’ the Failsafe state machine on the web browser here: Failsafe State Machine
Discussion based on: High-Priority Queue · GitHub