- Community Announcement
- Community Q&A
- Project Updates
- General Discussions
- Weekly Overview
- High priority queue
- Channels Organized
- Bot added for Welcome messages and role assignments
- Thanks for organizing @MaEtUgR
We want to have more developer content with your help!
If interested, please DM Ramon with ideas!
- Specify what you are trying to achieve
- Specify what environment / platform you are using
- Prepare a Link or Document to help understand if possible
- First, ask the question on the Slack or create a Github Issue!
- If you take over 5 minutes for the question, please continue in Slack or a Github Issue.
- Ethernet sometimes acts weird when using Holybro Carrier board - Alex
- 2 boards are never working & one board used to work but now doesn’t work
- Through the oscilloscope, the 50V~ on the signal line is observed, maybe capacitor issue?
TODO: @david_s5 any comment on this?
- Maxon motors is using UAVCAN ESC and is wondering about it
TODO: Will start new issue to discuss how to handle
Discussion based on: High-Priority Queue · GitHub
- Having ‘pre-release’ candidates (like Ubuntu), instead of having the
mainbranch mostly would give people more confidence to try out the branch for flight testing - @mcsauder
- Alpha/Beta/RC1, 2, 3, …
- Having clear intermediate releases, it puts under people and gives a sense of timespan & can help people devote more resources into testing.
- We need a tool / (discuss forum) to report testings on a specific releases