- Community Announcement
- Community Q&A
- Project Updates
- General Discussions
- Weekly Overview
- High priority queue
Dronecode Foundation is sponsoring ROSCon 2022. Are you planning to make the trip to Japan? Let us know!
- Specify what you are trying to achieve
- Specify what environment / platform you are using
- Prepare a Link or Document to help understand if possible
- First, ask the question on the Slack or create a Github Issue!
- If you take over 5 minutes for the question, please continue in Slack or a Github Issue.
Q.1 : @chris1seto needs review
Q.2 : @mwbb needs guidance on ubuntu on mac arm64 targets
Running v1.13 on a standard quad VTOL with an old Cube Black, and I have ESC calibration issues. The ESCs I’m using are PWM based, and all motors spin correctly when I do spin test so I know the communication FC-ESC works (I can even fly in stabilized, but it’s not nice).
If you want to participate on a meeting to fix this please join us on a meeting (select times below)
P.1 : Waypoint support for Boats by @Jaeyoung-Lim
There are some transmitters that you can buy and plug speak mavlink, and there are a few checks that need to be added in PX4 to be compliant. The initial work has been done by @ThomasDebrunner
Discussion based on: High-Priority Queue · GitHub