- Community Announcement
- Community Q&A
- Project Updates
- General Discussions
- Weekly Overview
- High priority queue
- Specify what you are trying to achieve
- Specify what environment / platform you are using
- Prepare a Link or Document to help understand if possible
- First, ask the question on the Slack or create a Github Issue!
- If you take over 5 minutes for the question, please continue in Slack or a Github Issue.
Can you trigger the kill switch from QGC? (moving away from RC)
We think you should use the
MAV_CMD_DO_FLIGHTTERMINATION mavlink message, and there are other params that help you roll back if needed before termination
Switching to control allocation by default, but we need to move the airframes and mixer files. This is the right time to start doing this
- Starting with simulated vehicles go through all vehicles you care about
- ROMFS: start converting airframes to default control allocation by dagar · Pull Request #19631 · PX4/PX4-Autopilot · GitHub
Request for comments for a new failsafe state machine architecture:
Proof of concept for all the mechanisms we should need to replace the current failsafe handling. Can be simulated by building a local web application directly from the C++ code to test out scenarios easily.
Priority inheritance bug in NuttX.
The last remaining release blocker for PX4 1.13 was a priority inheritance bug in the real time OS that was found by brute force constantly disarming.
- Support on Generic button/switch triggers by RC Controller by junwoo091400 · Pull Request #19638 · PX4/PX4-Autopilot · GitHub
Discussion based on : High-Priority Queue · GitHub