- Community Announcement
- Community Q&A
- Project Updates
- General Discussions
- Weekly Overview
- High priority queue
- Specify what you are trying to achieve
- Specify what environment / platform you are using
- Prepare a Link or Document to help understand if possible
- First, ask the question on the Slack or create a Github Issue!
- If you take over 5 minutes for the question, please continue in Slack or a Github Issue.
- There’s a big latency (500ms) between barometer measurement to estimate changes
- Moving drone up & down, and checking baro data & ekf height estimate
- Mathieu: With acceleration measurement, the estimate should follow quickly
- TODO: Will share log.
rc.sensors, we need to handle different combinations? (SOM + Carrier)
- Holybro carrier boards
- In theory, putting the fmu onto any carrier boards should work anyways
- TODO: Base board versioning discussion to happen
- TODO: Will rebase, and check CI output
- Everytime you fly, some parameters change, and the whole hash changes anyways, and it ends up having QGC doing the param sync again, and this is not ideal for low speed data links
volatilemetadata that should handle this more gracefully.
- There are 2 parameters that’s changing specifically:
LND_FLT_LOW. These however shouldn’t really be parameter, why are we using it as param?
- Losing height estimation after getting shaked
Issue Tracker on Github: Pixhawk 6c - Issue Tracking · Issue #19943 · PX4/PX4-Autopilot · GitHub
- TODO: Test in different boards (V6X, V5X etc.)
Discussion based on: High-Priority Queue · GitHub