- Community Announcement
- Community Q&A
- Project Updates
- General Discussions
- Weekly Overview
- High priority queue
- Specify what you are trying to achieve
- Specify what environment / platform you are using
- Prepare a Link or Document to help understand if possible
- First, ask the question on the Slack or create a Github Issue!
- If you take over 5 minutes for the question, please continue in Slack or a Github Issue.
Fixed-wing commands were being used in MC mode, so control surfaces were acting like a plane (when it shouldn’t)
- Control surfaces are jittering a lot!
- Simulation: Flip stream? not modeled
Want to define the ‘port’ to use for telemetry for.
Following Mavlink example: PX4-Autopilot/module.yaml at main · PX4/PX4-Autopilot · GitHub
Answer: Telem2 and all are generated for each board in a different file (?) by a python script, and that should be used, instead of defining in the parameters itself.
- Wheel control: will be dealt with along with ECL
There’s 2 X500 V2 documentation. This is confusing.
- Holybro X500 V2 + Pixhawk 6C (PX4 Dev Kit) | PX4 User Guide
- Holybro X500 V2 (Pixhawk 5X Build) | PX4 User Guide
We can merge these docs?
Holybro sells X500 V2 with Pixhawk 6C.
Discord thread: Discord
For Pixhawk 6C, the IO vs FMU pinout can be confusing.
IO and FMU are labeled ‘MAIN’ and ‘AUX’ in the products, this is confusing.
Related to the thread above (regarding X500 V2).
Discussion based on: High-Priority Queue · GitHub