PX4 Dev Call: November 27, 2019

November 27, 2019


  • Status update by component
  • Open section for the community (Please add your agenda items)
    • Anyone can propose topics for discussion

Join Meeting

Meeting ID: 946 175 205
Join using your mobile/desktop

Call in using your phone, find your local number: https://zoom.us/u/aetSYKbiMF

Component update


Flight Testing

  • CUAV Nano reported Issues might not be hardware-specific needs investigation

Weekly Report

System Architecture

  • :soap: uORB cleanup (thanks @dagar)
  • :soap: Removed C++ uORB wrapper (thanks @dagar)

OS / NuttX


  • :bookmark: MAVLink Call Minutes from November 27th meeting
  • :pushpin: MAVLink Microservices versioning proposal (team hopes a decision will be made on the next call)
  • :pushpin: MAVLink encryption proposal needs feedback


  • :sparkles: New driver for stism330 (6.6 kHz)
  • :sparkles: New sensor messages (with clip counts)


  • :battery: Battery state PR needs more testing

VTOL & Fixed Wing

  • :pushpin: Follow the NXP VTOL development, please share your feedback (by @igalloway)



  • Designed and planned a roadmap for setup update, post on forums coming soon by @TSC21


  • Team is waiting for v1 c++ lib to start porting to PX4
    • :raising_hand_man: Question: What are the requirements for the c++ lib (@TSC21)
  • :eyes: Team looking for feedback on the v1 spec and implementation
  • :point_right: Join the Dev Call


:turkey: No update this week.

Open section for the community

Commander discussion by @MaEtUgR

  • Classes should have a state, implementation is hard, need advice
  • :pushpin: Action: @MaEtUgR please open issue to track all PRs

Durandal Launch

  • :sparkles: New hardware from Holybro based on H7
  • :eyes: Team investigate v1.11-alpha

CUAV Plans two H7 hardware releases

  • Needs coordination with dev-team
  • CUAV needs to provide schematics to review and a copy of pinout they followed with any changes they implemented (@JingerZ)

V1.10 Release

  • Push for more testing from the community (@rroche)
  • Plan is to tag a second release candidate, give it testing for a week, and call it stable by the next dev call if we don’t see any reports
    • Action: @dagar please tag v1.10-rc2
    • Action: @rroche please request feedback from the community

ADS1115 Driver by @SalimTerryLi

  • Discussion follow-up on Slack #hardware channel

Errata and Feedback

Let me know below if I failed to capture anything the right way, and if there are any updates, or you have feedback on the call format.