Unable to connect to MAVLink Console with Orange Cube

I agree, and have been wondering the same.
I am going to continue trying obtain correct drivers as the inability to connect has developed as a result of incorrect, or otherwise poorly defined drivers, now with the focus on returning to the ability to connect to the orange cube.
I certainly appreciate your time and efforts and direction.
This may be too much for me to ask you, but would you consider working on my computer with a link, as that might be a more effective way to collaborate?

hi

yes no issues…anydesk would be a nice app or you can suggest some app

Thank you. I have used Chrome remote desktop, but would be willing to try anydesk.

Would you be able to also discuss the collaboration on the phone? We should try to schedule a convenient time.

i dont know chrome remote desktop…where are you located

Ok. Then we can use any desk.

I’m in fort myers florida, home of the recent hurricane Ian

I have downloaded anydesk and have a trial license.

…are u ready now. for a remote view

No. Now isn’t a good time for me.

ok…please send me your mobile number…i dont know whether there is a private messaging facility here…

Yes. I can give you my phone number, but I won’t be able to receive your phone call unless I have yours to enter into my contacts.

Where are you located? Do you have restrictions from your calling location?

It might be suitable for us to collaborate on a scheduled date and time.

In the interim, I have been successful in connecting qgroundcontrol px4 to my orange cube. This was accomplished by first downloading MP v 1.3.77 and then connecting with OC via COM 8 @ 115200.

I have been trying to connect to mavlink while in MP

1 Like

I found a UAV toolbox support package for px4 autopilots on github.com. by mathworks.

I am going to proceed with this process for now.
If unsuccessful, then we can proceed to collaboration with a shared computer.

Thank you, again for all of your excellent help.

1 Like

Hi - same problem. QGC 4.3. Did you figure the problem
COM11 has Ardupilot Mavlink.
QGC see’s com ports up to 10 only. Mission planner connects on COM11 no probs…
Hoping i dont need to delete all the drivers… I will do a reboot however.
and only up to com10 on the new connection dialog

Hey,

This issue was fixed in later versions of PX4 v1.13.3 in this PR [BACKPORT v1.13] mavlink_shell: fix stall on CubeOrange by julianoes · Pull Request #20868 · PX4/PX4-Autopilot · GitHub. Updating to v1.13.3 should resolve it.

(Alternatively you can downgrade to v1.12 version but this would be regressive and could break things).