Unable to connect to MAVLink Console with Orange Cube

Do you know of a way to update the driver?

Thank you.

the uav drivers get instaled while you install a qgc or mission planner

I’m really sorry I continue to bother you!!
I re-read my email and corrected the address which allowed proper delivery.
I will await their response.

Well… I have both APM Planner v2.0.26 as well as the QGround control.
So why is it that I don’t have the driver?
Should I uninstall and then re-install?

you could uninstall the GCS software and re-install QGC alone in the pc. But reboot the computer before new installation and disconnect the usb cable from the cube pilot .
MP doesn’t support px4 firmware.

I have completed the uninstall on qgroundcontrol, and mission planner.
I have restarted the computer with the orange cube disconnected.

The qgroundcontrol indicates that it is unable to connect with the orange cube on com port 10 and 11.
The device manager now indicates cube orange bootloader (COM11), and cube orange mavlink (COM10)

The firmware setup detects 2 , hex/proficnc, hex/ proficnc
Then found device hex/proficnc, connected to bootloader: version 5 and goes on to upgrade complete, however attempts to connect fail : " could not create port com10, and com11: could not create port, a device attached to the system is not functioning.

I then went application settings, comm links and tried to add com 10 and 11 but was unsuccessful with both with automatic connection on start baud 57600.

Hi,
What is the laptop that your using…Are you on Windows 10 ? Disable all antivirus programs …reboot pc…and then check again…Also check in com 11 /10 properties what is the baud rate set for those coms…

Also read this forum link below

My computer is an HP desktop. I have disabled all anti virus software and rebooted the computer. The properties of the com ports is 9600 baud for both com 10 and 11.
I changed the baud rate for both in application settings.
Then reloaded firmware.
Upon restart of qgroundcontrol messages for com 10 and 11 " could not create port "

Yes, I am using windows 10.

Should I use serial, udp or tcp for creating com port?

Can you use the Zadig driver software to install Android ADB drivers I actually used this to get mine ready…i too had this issue but that was long time ago… Your problem is still the driver…

also like other forum discussion , please try to install MP and get connected to MP even though i know MP doesn’t run Px4 well…then try with QGC …Always reboot system after installing any driver software…

Check if windows firewall is blocking your serial ports …

You mean the connection settings under QGC ? …normally QGC will detect by itself …Do not press the connect button…

I ran zadig however, wasn’t able to get qgroundcontrol or MP to connect. "Error opening port, no such file or directory. "
Yes, windows firewall is disabled.

I have not pressed the connection button…the connection continues to fail automatically.

It appears that the biggest problem is not being able to connect. Even with the uninstall and reinstall the drivers should be the correct and up-to-date, but without a connection we can’t move on. What do you recommend?

yes…and what is more strange is the developer have no link with the subject topic !! Neither they have a complete answer on how to connect nor do they know much about drone systems…They tend to skip the queries while we ask them…
What I dont understand is who has invested on such systems without having a fair set of instructions on such systems.