QGC Console Error Messages...meanings/causes..?

On Going problem for over 6 months…! QGC, and Holybro Pixhawk 4 Flight Controller installed on S500mm Quad Copter, installed latest Pixhawk Firmware 1.11.1, Setup and configuration all fine, Motor Test Does not work…! Craft will not ARM…! Error Messages, says
“SEE CONSOLE” listed are “D”, “I”, “E” with some significant problems, have NO freaking IDEA what any of these Messages means or the causes, and from what I gathered, neither does anyone else…! At Discuss PX4.io, Drone code, Git hub, Holybro, Painless360, 3DXR…and others…! So WTF…? Here’s the GD listing from QGC Console…
[D] at C:\projects\qgroundcontrol\src\QGCApplication.cc:267 - “Settings location “C:/Users/James/AppData/Roaming/QGroundControl.org/QGroundControl.ini” Is writable?: true”
[D] at C:\projects\qgroundcontrol\src\QGCLoggingCategory.cc:99 - “Filter rules “*Log.debug=false\n””

• [E] at :0 - “serialnmea: No serial ports found”
    [D] at C:\projects\qgroundcontrol\src\Vehicle\MAVLinkLogManager.cc:360 - “MAVLink logs directory: “C:/Users/James/Documents/QGroundControl/Logs””
    [D] at C:\projects\qgroundcontrol\src\QGCApplication.cc:367 - “System reported locale: QLocale(English, Default, United States) “en_US””
    [D] at C:\projects\qgroundcontrol\src\QGCApplication.cc:441 - “Loading localization for “en_US””
    [D] at C:\projects\qgroundcontrol\src\QtLocationPlugin\QGCMapEngine.cpp:164 - “Map Cache in: “C:/Users/James/AppData/Local/cache/QGCMapCache300” / “qgcMapCache.db””
  • [E] at qrc:/qml/QGroundControl/Controls/ToolStrip.qml:100 - “qrc:/qml/QGroundControl/Controls/ToolStrip.qml:100:21: Unable to assign [undefined] to bool”
    [D] at C:\projects\qgroundcontrol\src\QGCApplication.cc:819 - "“v4.0.10"”
    [D] at C:\projects\qgroundcontrol\src\QtLocationPlugin\QGCTileCacheWorker.cpp:1139 - “No Internet Access”
    IF ANYONE IN THIS PLACE HAS ANY IDEA WHAT THIS B.S. MEANS AND WHY ITS KEEPING MY QUAD COPTER FROM ARMING…SEND ME A REPLY AND A SOLUTION ASAP…! DON’T MEAN TO BE A HARDA$$ BUT THIS IS TOTALLY RIDICULOUS…6 FREAKING MONTHS OF THIS CRAP AND NO ONE CAN/KNOWS WHY…???

None of that has anything to do with your vehicle not arming.

If you are getting “SEE CONSOLE” from the vehicle it is talking about the vehicle messages, not QGC console. That is a crappy terminology from the vehicle I’ll see if I can get it fixed.

Vehicle messages are available from the QGC toolbar. The icon which looks like a megaphone or a yield sign depending on if you’ve gotten any critical messages.

Hello DonLakeFlyer; I sure do appreciate your reply and the explanation also. I have not gotten any Critical Messages at any time, only the ones on the Console of QGC, and none from the Megaphone/Yield sign… thank God. I’m new to this hobby Quad Copter stuff had major problems from day one with chyna clone PX4 that was broken, I trashed it and got the Holybro because Painless360 said they had good products…! I got some bad ESC’s and a bad Power Management Board, so it’s been a challenge… I wish the documentation was a bit more informative, the new comers to this hobby if not experienced are kind of left in the dark… I sure was. But I’ll get my soap box and I hope you’ll be successful in get it fixed… Let me know if ya need compensation for your time, I’ve tried the forums and it seems like no one is interested… Thanks again…! Hope to hear from you soon…! =)
James…

Do have a safety switch on you GPS? Even motor test will not work if you do not press the safety switch.

Yes, there is safety switch on the GPS, it’s exactly like the one in your Photo and yes I did press and hold for like 3 seconds, it stopped flashing and stayed on constantly, I flipped the ARM switch on my RadioMaster TX16S RC Transmitter…still no motor test working…?
James…

Could you please make a video of what you are doing and what’s going on with your drone and QGC?