Hi all, I am new here so I often dealing some problems, and it never ends!
Could you help me please in these issue? I will make a list that I made before step by step:
Note: I am trying to run my micrortps_client in px4 side and micrortps_agent in my companion computer ( this is my Linux 20.04 LTS pc)
- I am using two UART TTL USB converter (CP2102) which are connecting to my Holybro Durandal controller’s TELEM1 and TELEM2 ports,and I only connected CP2102’s Rx,Tx and GND to TELEM’s Tx,Rx,GND respectively. I powered my controller with usb cable which came with it, I connect to my pc usb port.
- I opened new terminal and command:
then I got the
/dev/ttyACM0 I know it powers my controller
/dev/ttyUSB0 this is for client side
/dev/ttyUSB1 this is for agent side
- And also I command lsusb and I saw it Product ID’s of two CP2102 are same. ( I guess it may cause the error but I have doubts because I am not sure.)
- I tried to connect to my client loging to nsh and command firstly:
nsh> mavlink status instance #0: mavlink chan: #0 type: GENERIC LINK OR RADIO flow control: OFF rates: tx: 1010.9 B/s txerr: 0.0 B/s tx rate mult: 1.000 tx rate max: 1200 B/s rx: 17.0 B/s rx loss: 0.0% Received Messages: sysid:255, compid: 0, Total: 19 (lost: 0) FTP enabled: YES, TX enabled: YES mode: Normal MAVLink version: 1 transport protocol: serial (/dev/ttyS1 @57600) instance #1: mavlink chan: #1 type: GENERIC LINK OR RADIO flow control: OFF rates: tx: 11725.7 B/s txerr: 0.0 B/s tx rate mult: 1.000 tx rate max: 46080 B/s rx: 0.0 B/s rx loss: nan% FTP enabled: YES, TX enabled: YES mode: Onboard MAVLink version: 1 transport protocol: serial (/dev/ttyS2 @921600)
nsh> micrortps_client start -t UART -d /dev/ttyS2 -b 460800 INFO [micrortps_client] UART transport: device: /dev/ttyS2; baudrate: 460800; poll: 1ms; flow_control: No nsh> micrortps_client status up and running for 18.579 seconds nr. of messages received: 0 nr. of messages sent: 5635 total data read: 0 bytes total data sent: 700132 bytes rates: rx: 0.000 kB/s tx: 37.591 kB/s avg rx: 0.000 kB/s avg tx: 37.696 kB/s tx rate max: Unlimited
I think there is not any problem. (?)
5. I opened new terminal to reach my agent side, then I command to logging in to px4_ros_com_ros2 folder:
micrortps_agent -t UART -d /dev/ttyUSB0 --- MicroRTPS Agent --- [ micrortps_agent ] Starting link... [ micrortps_agent ] UART transport: device: /dev/ttyUSB0; baudrate: 460800; poll: 1ms; flow_control: No [ micrortps_transport ] Error while trying to read serial port configuration: 25 [ micrortps_transport ] Error while trying to write serial port latency: 25 [ micrortps_transport ] Closed UART. [ micrortps_agent ] EXITING...
then I faced with this issue, I though that It may come from permissions then I command
~ /dev $ chmod 777 ttyUSB1, but it didn’t work.
If you faced with issue before with HOLYBRO DURANDAL or smilar , I will aprecitate with your solutions.
Thanks a lot!