Aug 04, 2020
- Status Update
- Proposal to move Hardware layer from UAVCAN to DS-015
- Proposal to move meetings to MS Teams
One tap mobile
+14086380968,567710856# US (San Jose)
+16468769923,567710856# US (New York)
Dial by your location
+1 408 638 0968 US (San Jose)
+1 646 876 9923 US (New York)
+1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
Meeting ID: 567 710 856
Find your local number: https://zoom.us/u/aetSYKbiMF
Proposal “Move to MS Teams”
Some team members can’t join our meetings on Zoom, we are proposing we move to Microsoft Teams in order to include every interested member to this meeting.
Proposal approved. All in favor!
- NXP working towards S32k plug/play
- Port ID filtering (is this going to be included in the alpha release of DS-015?)
- Lower ID means higher priority (data/functions)
- UAVCAN v1.0-alpha out, v1.0-beta to be released in a couple of weeks
- TODO: promote v1.0-alpha @JingerZ
- Pavel will participate closer with the DS-015 group.
- DS-015 discussions in the UAVCAN forums
Proposal “Move hardware layer from UAVCAN to DS-015”
- All of Chapter 7
- Proposed to move to DS-015
- Under this group’s maintenance
- Link to discussion
- TODO: Get teams feedback and approve on UAVCAN forums.
Errata and Feedback
Let me know below if I failed to capture anything the right way, and if there are any updates, or you have feedback on the call format.