August 05, 2020
- Status update by component/project
- Roadmap, and Release discussion
- Community Q&A
- In-Depth discussions
Meeting ID: 946 175 205
Join using your mobile/desktop
Call in using your phone, find your local number: https://zoom.us/u/aetSYKbiMF
- UAVCAN workgroup met, see UAVCAN below.
- uOrb top output sorted alphabetically
- work queue status sorted alphabetically
OS / NuttX
support for paw3902 optical flow sensor
Added Arming/disarming reason for logging
Land detector PR has been merged
No update this week. Things are working well.
no update this week
MAVROS / DDS / ROS2
The fix to the UART link of the microRTPS bridge was finally merged. microRTPS is now fully functional with serial:
Agent protocol splitter
- The protocol splitter allows propagating RTPS and MAVLink packets in the same link and demultiplexes them on the agent side
- Finalizing details it’s scheduled to go live this week
- After launch, it’s planned to be hosted next week as a standalone repository.
- DS-015 work continues, team keeps meeting bi-weekly
- ♂ The DS-015 team is now joined by @PavelKirienko and @thirtytwobits
- On-going efforts by @dagar to implement a “register interface” and “port ID configuration” on the PX4 side for the UAVCAN v1.0 client.
Catch up on all the developments below
- The last remaining blocker (Land Detector Issue) has been merged.
- We are moving forward with v1.11-RC1
- Calling for help from the community, we need tests!
After the v1.11 release, what’s next?
- More regular release schedule going forward.
- fixed periods for mater to beta, beta to stable
- Shorter cycles
- Dedicated test team (sponsored by Dronecode)
No discussions today.
Errata and Feedback
Let me know below if we failed to capture anything the right way, and if there are any updates (not present here), or you have feedback you would like to share with the dev-team.