What does this mean "Fail: No CPU load information" ?!?!

I finally completed the drone I built from scratch!

The building process, challenging indeed, was worth it. I decided to stick with the Pixhawk 2.4.8 because it is reasonably priced and easy to work with.

Here is a little deeper into this situation, I used to use ArduPilot but the new features on my drone are mainly compatible with QGroundControl (QGC). I’ve used QGC before and it worked really well, however, the error code “Fail: No CPU load information” prevents me from flying my drone.

I’ve re-flashed over a dozen times and nothing is working. Also, I’ve tried 6 different USB Cords and multiple different laptops.

I decided to re-flash my old drone, to see if the problem was software, and now the old drone says “Fail: No CPU load information.”

The only suspect I have now is: The new version of QGC may not be compatible with my Pixhawk 2.4.8? Or maybe the update, in general, has a few bugs?

Could it be the new version? Should I try using another laptop again? Or am I missing something obvious?

Maybe its help you. I had the same problem.

1 Like

I had the same problem, too…
Any solutions?

Check out this thread, it helped me!: No CPU load information QGControl - #4 by MSStukan