Hello to all experienced users on QGC.
Since I noticed that the Typhoon H Plus is on the QGC’s vehicle list; I did not find any detailed hints on establishing a WLAN/WiFi connection to the Tyhoon H.
So, the Q’s I am not able to answer myself on this matter are:
- Is a special Firmware-Version needed to est. a connection?
- Is the use of QGC possible to all Typhoon H models since it works, as described, with the Plus-Model?
- Is the a detailed Step-by-step guide to est. a connaction between QGC and the Typhoon H?
- Which are the pitfalls to be fokused on in est. a connaction?
- Which is the best way to connect/cable the Typhoon H to QGC?
- Which are teh necessary parameters to get the connection est.?
- Where do I get the necessary information on this parms to est. the connection?
I am hung not to get this connection established between QGC and the Typhoon H Pro.
I am on latest Firmware/Software releases for the control station and the Drone components.
Thank you all in advance for any helpful response.