To all experienced QGC users and developers, thank you for considering my question.
I’m new to QGC in that I have newly adopted PX4 as a flight controller for my drone systems.
My question is how does one sync a drone platform configuration between computers.
- initial bring up of a Holybro 6X flight controller on a Win10 platform
- firmware upgraded on the Windows platform
- Air frame setup
- Sensors calibrated
- Radio setup
- flight modes set up
- Power configured
- safety setup
- no camera
- flight tested configuration
- Migrating to a ToughBook Linux (Ubuntu 22.04) platform
- Air frame not setup (did not carry over)
- All other configuration setup as in windows.
Why did the Air frame not carry over?
Can I get the Air frame to carry over?
The old saying; 2 is 1, 1 is none. I have 2 ToughBook computers with the second as a backup. My goal is to understand how to configure a system on one computer and sync it to the other.