- Community Q&A
- High priority queue
- In-Depth discussions
@vxj9800, adding support to RP240, how to get a review? how to add a unique id?
- from dev-team: send a PR!
Slow CI with timeouts this week?
- yes we had some issues with a few machines
- a solution would be to start moving to self-hosted runners GitHub actions for a few things
- another quick win is to move some tests to only run on master instead of each PR
- @dagar is looking into it
MAVSDK Test descending into the ground
- The interface for MAVLink offboard changed on PX4 v1.12
- Dev Team: Let’s fix the regression, and add the missing functionality to MAVLink with another frame
- Make sure we add this to v1.12.1
Board Support on QGC
- We need to document how to add a new board
- Example: BoardInfo: Add FMUv5X by mrpollo · Pull Request #9764 · mavlink/qgroundcontrol · GitHub
Cube Orange support on v1.12
- @david_s5 tested before the release
- No one else on the call has tested
Report of props rotating with FMUv5X on v1.12
- by @mwbb
- When updating settings on QGC but doesn’t remember which one
- Dev team: please make sure you can reproduce and open an issue with the steps so we can take a look
PX4 Developer Summit CFP Deadline
Being pushed by one week due to the low quantity of submissions so far (ratio of 1 to 5 between submitted and in progress)
Discussion based on board: Roadmap · GitHub
Discussion based on board: High-Priority Queue · GitHub
We are going to cut a v1.12.1 soon with some additions and fixes, and we are going to track that progress here v1.12 Release Coordination · GitHub
How to deal with flight testing?
- Question by @david_s5, he’s working on a NuttX change that brings in a lot of updates and thinks we should have a wider range of flight testing
- @dagar Right now we can’t do a complete matrix test, but let’s break it down to what areas changed, and verify what we can on CI, ask for help on the rest.
For smaller groups expanding technical discussions, stay until the end and follow up.
If you have any feedback or corrections please comment on this post.