February 26, 2020
- Status update by component
- Community Q&A
Meeting ID: 946 175 205
Join using your mobile/desktop
Call in using your phone, find your local number: https://zoom.us/u/aetSYKbiMF
- Is there any supported hardware that the test team isn’t working with?
- New drivers by @dagar
- Enabled RC override on all the auto/modes by @MaEtUgR
- ♂ fix by @sfuhrer
- acceleration-based control/feed-forward by @MaEtUgR
- CP/OA Improvements by @mrivi
set sensor update rate according to
PX4 v1.11 Release
- Next beta release on March 9
- Control 0, hardware status? needs issue report
- Dropix & Pixhawk 3 won’t be manufactured soon.
- New FMUv5 hardware to be released
Errata and Feedback
Let me know below if I failed to capture anything the right way, and if there are any updates, or you have feedback on the call format.