Recently, I decided to get two PixHawk Minis and integrated one for my 250 quad. Everything is built, software loaded and able to get the vehicle armed and hovering however, the quad is not responsive to any yaw input while in hover. Oddly enough pitch, roll and throttle work just fine. Something seems off since I able to arm and disarm using the yaw/rudder input. This feature is consistent even for the second PixHawk Mini that I purchased. Also, I observed the same effect for two different receivers. I also tried reloading the firmware for both the Pixhawk Mini and the ground planner.
So my setup is as follows:
- Pixhawk Mini with 1.6.5d firmware
- Quadcopter “X” configuration
- QgroundControl version v3.2.4
- QAV 250 frame selected in QgroundControl
- Spektrum w/Dragon Link transmitter and receiver with V3 software loaded - and - tried Spektrum DX8 with Orange Rx R820X V2 8Ch DSM2/DSMX receiver
Current Key Parameters:
MC_Roll_P 6.00 1/s
MC_Pitch_P 7.00 1/s
MC_Yaw_P 4.00 1/s
Any thoughts for a remedy…probably something simply I overlooked. Thanks all.