New Android Controller by SIYI

@Kazuaki-Kobayashi
Sorry I don’t know how to use the FPV hub as I don’t have one however I can likley find out. I have a friend at the company I can ask.
@SIYI
AK28_HD_HD+_User_Manual_en_v1.1.pdf (1.7 MB)

Thank you Rickyg32.
Is it possible to switch with FPV_Soft?

I assume you mean is it possible to switch cameras using the fpv software. It’s my understanding you can but I don’t use it so not sure. I have a message into my friend. Perhaps he can assist.

Hello JingerZ.
Teach me Please.
How do I set the IP address of the FPV camera?

Thank you Rickyg32.
I look forward to advice from your friends.

Hi, Miss JingerZ from Community Manager.
I asked a question in this thread a long time ago, but I haven’t answered yet.
This thread hasn’t done anything since September 19th.
Ask you and answer any technical questions.

@SIYI can you answer this?

Hi Kazuaki,

Sorry for the late reply.

If you are using AK28, the IP address is not able to be changed. It is a private video protocol.
AK28_HD_HD+_User_Manual_en_v1.1.pdf (1.8 MB)
If you are using AK28HD, please refer to the user manual for detail IP address setup. Chapter 6.

Thanks,
Frank

Hi Mr.Frank,
Thank you for your answer.
But your answer is that the AK28HD allows you to switch between multiple cameras, but the AK28 doesn’t it.
I would like to ask you another question.
Which models can use FPV Hub?
Is it possible to switch between multiple cameras using FPV Hub with VD32?

AK28 does not support multiple cameras.
VD32, HD28, AK28HD/HD+ can use FPV Hub.

Thank you.
Then, where can I find the manual that describes how to set the camera switching by FPV-HUB on VD32?

Is it possible to connect a computer to an AK28 remote and use mavlink messages?
Can it be used only with AK28HD?AK28(2)

We will add the guide for FPV Hub into VD32 user manual and send it here soon

The connection diagram shown between the transmitter and PC is just Micro-USB connection for charging and data transfer.
If you are interested in a commercialized application which requires Datalink output from the transmitter to a PC or Laptop which runs Mission Planner or other GCS, please talk to SIYI sales or your agent.

Thank you.
I’ve seen it before in a thread on Aug 3, “We developed firmware for one of our customer to activate the serial port under AK28HD remote, so that he can use a tool to connect the remote with his PC USB port.”
“On AK28HD it is possible.”
Is it possible to use mavlink messages in AK28?

The standard unit of AK28 series do not support such function. Please contact SIYI sales or your agent for more detail.

HI. can please help me with the SIYI VD32 old firmware. because after upgrading vd32 to latest V0.1.4 I was not able to bind the radio with the receiver.

When will this new controller go on sale?
Will there be any technically compatible products for Japan?

We look forward to getting the new controller ready soon.
For Japan, the only concern is that the Japan Radio Law does not allow to use 5.8GHz legally, we may have to wait for a 2.4GHz(only) version of the new controller. There is no lead-time to it at this moment.

And if you have more questions to the new controller, please reply after the post directly.
This discussion is for AK28 series.

Hi there,

sorry for my bad english.
I want to buy the AK28 bundle (i.e. accessories).
According to the information for the receiver (VD32), this can be operated with 15V-50V. My copters are operated with 4S (13.8V-16.8V), so actually this is outside the manufacturer’s specification of the VD32.
Now my question, which voltage does the VD32 really need?
Can the module for the power supply of the VD32 also be exchanged for another (e.g. StepDown 50V to 5V)?
Most receivers only need 5V-6V as a supply voltage.
Greetings Mike