Latest update yet indicates parameter missing error- BAT_A_PER_V

I am currently on Px4 v1.13.2 . have updated the Herelink radio telemetry as well . But i am unable to configure the battery voltage . it shows the error as follows
" You may be running version of firmware QGC does not work correctly with or your firmware has a bug in it. Missing params: BAT_A_PER_V and BAT_V_DIV . I am unable to fill this data manually.

Any ideas …

Can you check if you can set the params BAT1_A_PER_V in the parameter tab?

No…I am not able to enter values there under parameters…But I can enter Calculate ------> measured value field through the QGC desktop app and that changes the value as per my voltage readings but it has no effect on the Herelink QGC menu …The field remain blank with the above error message popping out …
It is showing my battery percentage as 0% after few minutes or so even though I have at least 40% - 50% juice left !!

That’s odd. Are there any other BAT params available that you can set manually?

Hi
Yes i can set the configuration field , capacity field but i cannot enter any values in the actual voltage field under calculation…
I dont know why the Herelink QGC is not compatible with the desktop QGC version . Ofcourse the Herelink QGC version is on 4.0.x version whereas the desktop PC version is on 4.2.x

I understand the QGC version problem but I would first like to address the actual battery config problem. Without QGC, there should still be a way to set up all the BAT (or BAT1) parameters just using the parameter config. QGC will show all parameters and allow you to set up the battery, as far as I know.

Yes you are correct. I am able to do the same on QGC desktop but it doesn’t take effect on the Herelink QGC . Irony is i can change other than battery parameter fields successfully like gps settings and etc…

It doesn’t take effect? Interesting. So you change the param but it doesn’t get applied?

Yes…i wanted to show a video for the same but unfortunately i am not infront of my equipment for atleast two months or so !!
In the mean time , I am planning to do a PX4 SITL version to understand more about QGC through a raspberry pi setup from my remote location…