I would like to try to connect wifi and QGC.
Configuration environment is as below.
Wifi module : NodeMCU V1.3 ( ESP8266)
System : QGroundControl
H/W : Pixhawk4 Mini
- wifi module(nodeMcu) is connected to TELEM1 PORT of Pixhawk4 Mini.
- and also NodeMCU is flashed DroneBridge source code which is optimized for Pixracer.
- I checked wifi signal is On state so that I think the module is working.
- But I dont know how to configure wifi module in QGroundControl
- Some QGC official web pages before, the left side tap in QGC, I could see the wifi tap, but it cannot be found in the recent version of QGC.
- Perhaps, in Application settings and Comm Links tap , the wifi configuration would be set , but I am not sure about it.
To be summarized,
- Anyone who has an experience in using NodeMCU(ESP8266) with QgroundControl ? Is It possible ?
- if possible, How i can configure the wifi setting in QgroundControl ?
Could you please give me any tips for configuring nodeMCU and Qgroundcontrol or Pixhawk4 mini ?
Thanks in advance.