How to simulate multi-vehicle(PX4 on SITL within Gazebo) with QGC for Windows?

I am a Windows10 user and have set up an WSL2(Ubuntu-20.04) environment for Gazebo simulation.

https://docs.qgroundcontrol.com/master/en/getting_started/download_and_install.html

I followed this guide and downloaded QGC for Windows and QGC for Linux. current stable 4.2.3 (In my case, I had to add one more line to the four-line command to run before installing the QGC for Linux. issue QGC#10306 )

I followed the order of this guide
I ran PX4 on SITL & Gazebo to automatically connect with QGC and saw multi-vechicle simulation work normally like in the introduction video.

Figure 1: QGC for Linux dose connected with all vehicles and control all of them
( QGC issue#10350 In my case, I have a problem with the map of QGC being broken, but I still don’t know the cause and solution. )

This time, I tried multi-vehicle simulation with QGC for Windows.

Following the instructions in the ‘QGroundControl on Windows’ section of this guide, I manually connected to UDP port 18570 on PX4 on SITL.
Unlike QGC for Linux, it does not seem to be connected to all vehicles, but to only one.

Figure 2: QGC for Windows dose not connected with all vehicles but only one vehicle
( In this case, unlike the QGC for Linux, the screen does not break, but there is another QGC issue#? that control commands by QGC such as takeoff do not run properly.)

Except for the two issues that I have seen in the above(broken map, out of control)
I am more curious about the contents below.

1. Does QGC for Windows not have multi-vehicle control?
  2. If QGC for Windows also has multi-vehicle connectivity and control, how can I connect to all the vehicles?

People are using their precious remaining lifetime to try and help, so it is common courtesy to come back and tell what the solution eventually was even if you found it elsewhere. It is for the benefit of everyone. -Jorkki 03-13-2018

An excerpt from an answer that I found while searching for a problem on my laptop.
Mr. Arccoma, alwaysKeep this in mind.