I am following the documentation on v1.10.0 to setup DSHOT 600 for my current setup. However, the signal traced from M1 on Power management still looks like a PWM to me.
I have the Radio, FMU, PM, RC, and ground station configured and working. I can arm move the throttle and monitor M1 changes on my scope.
- I used v1.10.0 tag and flashed to FMU.
- I modified DSHOT_CONFIG 600 3 ways:
- Using rcS file prior to flashing
- Using parameter function on ground station
- Using an airframe mixer pair that predefined DSHOT CONFIG
In all 3 instances I can verify that DSHOT_CONFIG is showing the right value however the scope shows PWM and not DSHOT protocol.
I would appreciate any suggestions that you might have.