I need some help. This is my first drone project and I am attempting take a manual flight as a step 1 using a Tx, Rx setup. At this point, I am done through sensor calibration, am able to arm the drone using the transmitter and have wireless telemetry setup to QGC. However, my drone just wont take off from the ground - it might do small bouncy moves, but would never go more than 0.5m high[ the video of drone ], due to which I haven’t been able to move onto autotune process.
I researched enough, and have done the following checks:
- Propellers blades are setup in correct orientation
- Motors are spinning in correct orientation
- Propellers are tight on the motors, the lock nut is fully tight
- Recalibrate sensor in open environment
Here are my drone specs:
- DJI 450 Frame
- QWinOut 10x4.5 Propeller Plastic Props
- Total weight[including battery]: 1.067 kg
- 2212 920KV Brushless Motor
- 7.4V 2S Lipo Battery
- Pixhawk Power Module 30V 90A With 5.3V DC BEC
- QWinOut 2-4S 30A RC Brushless ESC Simonk Firmware Electric Speed Controller with 5V 3A BEC
At the this point I am unsure if I need to change the battery/some drone parts, or my params are incorrect[like: amps/V], or maybe something totally else is wrong. I understand these are not the best quality parts, but I expected the drone to atleast be able to make it in the air.
I would appreciate if anyone can take a look at my log file, and help me point in the right direction.
More log files: