I want to create a vtol model with gimbal and camera , I follow the previous topic and add gimbal and camera from typhoon_h480. It show perfectly in Gazebo, but I can not control camera by rostopic pub /mavros/mount/command
- I created a folder under Tools/sitl_gazebo/models for my model, named my_vehicle
- I created the following files under Tools/sitl_gazebo/models/my_vehicle: model.config and my_vehicle.sdf
- I create my own airframe file in init.d-posix.
- I added the airframe name to the platforms/posix/cmake/sitl_target.cmake in the command set(models …)
- And finaly i added 1999_my_vehicle 1999_my_vehicle.post to PX4-Autopilot/ROMFS /px4fmu_common /init.d-posix/airframes/CMakeLists.txt
My issue :
- can not connect to QGroundControl
- can not control /mavros/mount/command
for convenience I set right leg and left leg joint type into “fixed”, but I think in 6011_typhoon_h480.post it conclude both gimbal and leg in mixer “mount_legs.aux.mix” , which control both gimbal and leg, is there will be an issue?