SITL: gazebo_plane, Error with gazebo_mavlink_interface

Hello everyone,

when running

~/src/Firmware$ make -j4 px4_sitl_default gazebo_plane

from the master branch of the latest version of the PX4 Firmware I am having the following error:
(I am using Gazebo9, QGC 3.5, and all other models (iris, vtol etc from
Gazebo Simulation · PX4 Developer Guide are working properly)

[Msg] Waiting for master.
[Msg] Connected to gazebo master @ http://127.0.0.1:11345
[Msg] Publicized address: 10.5.153.174
[Dbg] [gazebo_mavlink_interface.cpp:131] joint [rotor_puller_joint] found for channel[4] joint control active for this channel.
[Dbg] [gazebo_mavlink_interface.cpp:131] joint [left_elevon_joint] found for channel[5] joint control active for this channel.
[Dbg] [gazebo_mavlink_interface.cpp:131] joint [right_elevon_joint] found for channel[6] joint control active for this channel.
[Dbg] [gazebo_mavlink_interface.cpp:131] joint [elevator_joint] found for channel[7] joint control active for this channel.
[Msg] Conecting to PX4 SITL using TCP
[Msg] Lockstep is enabled
[Msg] Speed factor set to: 1
[Err] [gazebo_mavlink_interface.cpp:1166] Error opening serial device: open: No such file or directory
SITL COMMAND: “/home/liberto/src/dipper/build/px4_sitl_default/bin/px4” “/home/liberto/src/dipper”/ROMFS/px4fmu_common -s etc/init.d-posix/rcS -t “/home/liberto/src/dipper”/test_data
INFO [px4] Creating symlink /home/liberto/src/dipper/ROMFS/px4fmu_common → /home/liberto/src/dipper/build/px4_sitl_default/tmp/rootfs/etc

After that, PX4 seems to start properly, but the world+model isn’t loaded into gazebo, which stays black, and QGC hasn’t any connection. It seems to me, that gazebo has an issue connecting properly over Mavlink ?