Crash: Pixhawk 2.4.8 with 4in1 PWM ESC

I have been trying to fly a quadcopter with Pixhawk 2.4.8 connected to T-motors F55A pro II 4 in 1 ESC. The drone flies stably, there is no problem in the controls, response or power input. Suddenly, the system would reboot during the flight, the motors would disarmed while the aircraft was still airborne and the quad dropped.
In first two crashes, the ESC rebooted and the arming tone was heard. The Pixhawk then was operating on Ardupilot v4.4.2. Then we shifted on PX4 V1.13.2 thinking the issue could be firmware-specific. The last crash took place with PX4 and the ESC calibrated after the crash.
Could this problem be related to the compatibility of Pixhawk 2.4.8 with a highly responsive 4 in 1 BLHeli ESC? Am I missing any configuration of BLHeli in PX4?

I am looking forward to solve this problem actively.

Thank you in advance for your response.
Regards,
Arshi

Attachment of the crash logs: CRASH_LOGS_PX4

@JulianOes must be the right person to understand and answer the query.

It looks like all 4 motors stopped while PX4 was still trying to fly. I would suspect some wiring or electrical problem between the Pixhawk and the ESCs.

Also, I would suggest reducing the vibrations as primary accelerometer is experiencing a substantial level. It would be best to enable notch filters and re do the flights.