Change baud rate for Pixhawk TELEM2

Hey guys and gals,

First off, lovely place that you have here. Really digging the forums; very nice and easy to use! Secondly, I’m a bit new to the drone world, so bear with me if you can.

I’ve got myself a 3DR IRIS+ drone with the Pixhawk PX4 flight controller that I’m attempting to connect a 4G telemetry device to. The device’s specifications for the link are 115200 baud 8N1. I’m not sure, but I believe the TELEM2 port on the Pixhawk is currently set to 57600 baud at the moment. I’ve included a couple of screenshots if you guys could confirm and perhaps guide me on how to change this to 115200 bps. I’m using QGroundControl to attempt this, by the way.

Right now, I see that the SYS_COMPANION parameter is currently set to OSD (57600 baud, 8N1)

From what I’m reading, this is the parameter that controls the TELEM2 serial port. Also, I do see under the Advanced Settings section a Set RC to Parameters option, but I’m not entirely sure if that’s what I need to use or not.

Any help is appreciated, and apologies if this question has been asked before. I looked around but didn’t really see a definitive answer that made sense to me at least.

Thanks in advance!

1 Like

Hi there,
Is there somebody that has also tackled this problem?
I have the same question.
Using the 4G fpv set from skydrone and i am having trouble connecting the Qgroundcontrol > Skrydone 2 > Pixhawk