Aion Robotics R1 frame

Hello,
I’m trying to control one DC motor using Pixhawk, PM07 power module, and Sabertooth motor controller but I can’t control the speed of the motor or the min and max for PWM. I chose Aion Robotics R1 frame which has MAIN0 but I can’t find any parameters for this main in qgroundcontrol. All other frames use MAIN1 or other mains but none of them works with my motor (only MAIN0).
Any idea what to do in this case, any help would be so much appreciated.
Thank you,

Hi @jobahkhallad
in parameters you should search PWM_MAIN_MAX1 , PWM_MAIN_MIN1
and wire connected to First pin in I/O Port Pixhawk.

Hello @roomez,
Thanks for replying, the problem is that my Pixhawk doesn’t have pins for MAINs,

I bought it from Holybro, and the Aion frame is using MAIN0. when I try to use a different frame that uses MAIN1, the motor doesn’t move at all.

in Power Module pixhawk have FMU port and I/O port. The I/O ports are the same as the MAIN pins.

Airframe Reference Connection between Pixhawk 4 → PM board
MAIN: motor I/O PWM OUT → I/O PWM IN
MAIN: servo I/O PWM OUT → FMU PWM IN
AUX: motor FMU PWM OUT → I/O PWM IN
AUX: servo FMU PWM OUT → FMU PWM IN

Thanks @roomez, Yes, I know that and that’s how I connected it but I think that this Pixhawk assigns motor 1 to MAIN0 by default. The problem is that I can’t find MAIN0 in qgroundcontrol but I will try to solder my motor to Motor 2 in the power module and see if it will assign it to MAIN1. I tried to play with MAIN1_MAX AND MAIN1_MIN and it only slows down a little bit when I put MIN or MAX to 1600us, but even with that the motor is still fast and runs even without cmd_vel. When MAX and MIN are default (-1us), the motor only runs if I send cmd_vel messages.