Hi, I’m having trouble with takeoff mode. While PX4 is in takeoff mode, the aircraft either
- lifts off then oscillates up and down never reaching its takeoff altitude.
- stays on the ground with the throttle at an intermediate level. The thrust is just barely enough to not lift off the ground. It’s actually pretty concerning.
I have three log files showing problems while in takeoff mode:
- this shows oscillation: https://logs.px4.io/plot_app?log=b640c4e5-a611-4fd2-b212-569382b0b3d5
- this shows the aircraft stuck on the ground with intermediate throttle: https://logs.px4.io/plot_app?log=9843de29-8ff5-4a0d-93a8-01d827109ce0
- this shows more oscillation: https://logs.px4.io/plot_app?log=3cb53dbd-9156-460f-be19-ada932f5408e
This problem seems inconsistent. It happened today. But we’ve also seen takeoff mode work as expected on other days.