I have built a rover with a Pixhawk 6c Mini. Flashed it with PX4 Autopilot, configured all sensors, the radio and the servos. Have tried the Manual Mode via RC and the rover drives perfectly.
Now the issue:
I have created a Mission in QGC and uploaded it to the controller via USB. Then I unglugged the USB-cable and switched on the Mission Mode via RC but the rover doesn’t start moving…
I am grateful for any help!
Some additional information:
- Hardware: NXP-Buggy3-Kit with Pixhawk 6c Mini
- Firmware: PX4 1.13.3
- Airframe: Rover
- Vehicle: Generic Ground Vehicle
- The Mission has a starting point, some waypoints and RTL.
- Initial Waypoint Altitude is 0.0
- Pictures of the rover and some screenshots are added on