RE: Building, Uploading, and Testing

Hello,

I am new. Yay! Besides that idea, I am trying to configure a BeagleBone Blue w/ PX4 and setting up the PRU w/out sudo or root permissions.

I am also looking to get some flying happening. So, if you would, please post about any relative info.

1. How to set up a px4.config file?
  2. What is exactly the px4_fw.config file?
  3. and… Where would I go online to review these articles?

Seth

P.S. I am sorry for recalculating my set up on these posts over and over. I keep learning more on how things are supposed to work versus what I have actually done.

Hello,

I connected to QGroundControl. This is good news.

…

I learned that on the BBBlue, the SBus protocol is not needing to be inverted b/c of the PRU handling the port.

Seth

This is a photo of my connection to QGroundControl. See 1:SYS_AUTOCONFIG ? Well, does this have something to do w/ QGroundControl or the firmware of the BBBlue from PX4?

Hello,

I think I am trying to figure out if I need to compile or cross-compile specific entries.

These entries would be actual source dedicated to pinmuxing on the BBBlue, if it is actually needed, and if I can do everything from userspace instead.

…

I see that the PRU cannot be handled w/out root powers. How can I set up the PRU to handle it under my user profile if I am not root when working in my directories?

Also…in the px4.config file, are there any articles about how to set up specific parameters in that specific file?

Seth

Hi, I’m also struggling with BBBlue setup (for HITL). Have you managed to overcome this “missing parameters” issue?