RE: Building, Uploading, and Testing

Hello,

I am new. Yay! Besides that idea, I am trying to configure a BeagleBone Blue w/ PX4 and setting up the PRU w/out sudo or root permissions.

I am also looking to get some flying happening. So, if you would, please post about any relative info.

1. How to set up a px4.config file?
  2. What is exactly the px4_fw.config file?
  3. and… Where would I go online to review these articles?

Seth

P.S. I am sorry for recalculating my set up on these posts over and over. I keep learning more on how things are supposed to work versus what I have actually done.

Hello,

I connected to QGroundControl. This is good news.

I learned that on the BBBlue, the SBus protocol is not needing to be inverted b/c of the PRU handling the port.

Seth

This is a photo of my connection to QGroundControl. See 1:SYS_AUTOCONFIG ? Well, does this have something to do w/ QGroundControl or the firmware of the BBBlue from PX4?

Hello,

I think I am trying to figure out if I need to compile or cross-compile specific entries.

These entries would be actual source dedicated to pinmuxing on the BBBlue, if it is actually needed, and if I can do everything from userspace instead.

I see that the PRU cannot be handled w/out root powers. How can I set up the PRU to handle it under my user profile if I am not root when working in my directories?

Also…in the px4.config file, are there any articles about how to set up specific parameters in that specific file?

Seth