PX4 Radio Setup on MAMBA F405 Mini MK2

Hi, I am trying to setup up PX4 on MAMBA F405 Mini MK2 FC using the omnibusf4sd_bl boot loader. The setup has been going smoothly until the Radio Setup part, PX4 for some reason cannot connect with the receiver. The same receiver worked on the beta-flight firmware of the flight controller, the rc was working fine. But for some reason it is not working on PX4. I am using a Flysky i6 transmitter with fs-ia6b receiver, they are bounded together and I am using the PPM protocol (tried with the IBUS protocol same result; worked on beta-flight not on PX4). I tried changing the UART ports in PX4 using rc_input in the console but no luck. Is there some issues with the flight controller, firmware, receiver/transmitter or something entirely else? Sorry if it is something obvious, I’m fairly new to this and I don’t know where to look. Thanks!

are you using RX1? @taileron is an expert on this topic :slight_smile:

Yea, I am using RX1. From my own research so far, it seems IBUS is not yet implemented in PX4 and I could not find much clarity about PPM. It seems like SBUS is the only option but for that I would probably have to spend more money on a new receiver (and transmitter as Flysky i6 only accepts PPM and IBUS).

for sbus it might be because of inverted or uninverted signal? normally frsky sbus receivers’ signal pads output inverted sbus signal and thus on betaflight board where receiver pad labelled “sbus” will have an inverter built-in. For normal UART port, it does not have the inverter.