May 16, 2023
The maintainers meeting is a meeting for the developer team to coordinate on pressing issues and to plan the development of the PX4 Autopilot project, the community is welcome to join and listen, but won’t be able to speak unless specific access is granted ahead of time.
- v1.14 Release candidate
- Open Mic
v1.14 Release Candidate
Daniel: Coming across some issues from users.
V6C is locking up after fixed-wing landing - Ryan
- Safety issue
Calibration spewing errors
PWM default value issue: https://github.com/PX4/PX4-Autopilot/pull/21513. Related: PWM (ESC) calibration. In the long term we should re-think about how we do calibration, there’s a WIP branch.
Note: When talking with ppl separately, they raise issues.
Action Item: PRs are piling up. Let’s unblock main branch at the end of this week (resetting of 1.14 branch).
- Sending RTK GPS corrections thru USB: When USB is re-connected, second instance of uORB gets published. Unless someone uses 2 RTCM Telemtry streams, likely not an issue. PR: [WIP] Ublox add UBX-RXM-RTCM for RTCM input status by AlexKlimaj · Pull Request #21595 · PX4/PX4-Autopilot · GitHub
- Optical Flow (testing by Daniel in progress)
- Lot of preflight failures: We may need to set more grace period. Alex will share log with Daniel.
NuttX update: NuttX with STM32 Backpors by davids5 · Pull Request #21495 · PX4/PX4-Autopilot · GitHub
Parachute plugin not working
Relevant discord thread: Discord
- There’s a commander PR related to defining how the parachute trigger should even work: commander: collapse ArmStateMachine and simplify by dagar · Pull Request #21129 · PX4/PX4-Autopilot · GitHub
- Review how the real world parachute trigger works (PWM, etc)
- Review the SITL implementation