May 09, 2023
The maintainers meeting is a meeting for the developer team to coordinate on pressing issues and to plan the development of the PX4 Autopilot project, the community is welcome to join and listen, but won’t be able to speak unless specific access is granted ahead of time.
- v1.14 Release candidate
- Open Mic
v1.14 Release Candidate
@dagar let’s cut the release candidate!
- 100% thrust bug backport-ability for 1.13 will be evaluated: Fix MC thrust spike by bresch · Pull Request #21512 · PX4/PX4-Autopilot · GitHub
- Uncalibrated RC bug, waiting for review from daniel:Fix uncalibrated RC input being used by MaEtUgR · Pull Request #21543 · PX4/PX4-Autopilot · GitHub
- PWM: Will get tested in a real vehicle tmrw: Default motor PWM configuration by MaEtUgR · Pull Request #21513 · PX4/PX4-Autopilot · GitHub
- FW throw launch will be added to project board after further testing. Testings r minimal in VTOl/FW front (problem): FW hand launch takeoff issues · Issue #21567 · PX4/PX4-Autopilot · GitHub
- For the breaking changes, we can have a section for the users to read about what’s actually needed on the user’s side
Simulation for the Use Cases
- E.g. FW throw launch: It would be nice to keep track of this in the SITL test
- What are the cases that aren’t captured in Simulation that is important?
- Hand launch: Already simulation exists, but CI doesn’t have this. Would be cool to add this.
- Splitting the controllers into each unit test would also help for finding regression
- Making into CI / MAVSDK test would be the goal.
- Perhaps we can have fast running SIH test?