- Community Q&A
- High priority queue
- In-Depth discussions
Blackdevil wants to use https://www.robosense.ai/en/rslidar/RS-LiDAR-16 for video streaming to the ground station and obstacle avoidance.
Vatsal Joshi RPi microcontroller support on master. Every peripheral tested is now working. It just has to be rebased on latest master and finally reviewed. There is no off the shelf flight controller with the RPi microcontroller, it was tested with the RPi pico and manually sensors and outputs hooked up. Once a board exists that can be taken care of in a separate pull request.
Griffin is asking about documentation for adding custom airframes to SITL jMAVsim simulation. He has an absolutely custom airframe and modules setup he wants to simulate and once he’s off the beaten path he found some issues with getting it to work. It turns out the modules were not even compiled in his test and that’s probably because the custom modules were not added to the SITL board to be compiled for simulation: PX4-Autopilot/boards/px4/sitl at master · PX4/PX4-Autopilot · GitHub
@MaEtUgR Finishing touches to the RC cleanup pr from @JulianOes Main change using an internal
action_requestinstead of reusing the MAVLink dependent
vehicle_command: manual control selection and cleanup by julianoes · Pull Request #17404 · PX4/PX4-Autopilot · GitHub
Discussion based on board: Roadmap · GitHub
Discussion based on board: High-Priority Queue · GitHub
- Dev call content suggestion:
- Community Q&A with all possible types of questions
- Project updates, possibility to discuss what you’re working on, not put anyone on the spot, main goal to spark discussions.
- High priority queue, go through but remove everything that is neither worked on nor discussed at the moment.
- In-depth discussions for everything that was not covered, takes longer and possibly is only interesting for a small group.
If you have any feedback or corrections please comment on this post.