Here is the Agenda:
- Quick pass through component maintainer boards
- Continuation of 1.10 release discussion
More topics can be added based on the Devcall list on Github or by commenting here.
One tap mobile
+14086380968,946175205# US (San Jose)
+16468769923,946175205# US (New York)
Dial by your location
+1 408 638 0968 US (San Jose)
+1 646 876 9923 US (New York)
+1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
Meeting ID: 946 175 205
Find your local number: https://zoom.us/u/ad94Pgv9yQ
My notes, please correct or add as needed:
User experience (https://github.com/orgs/PX4/projects/14)
Commander / Safety (https://github.com/orgs/PX4/projects/13)
- Airspeed selection module is now merged and logging on VTOL and fixedwing but not used yet.
- Future work will be non-airspeed mode and multiple airspeed sensors.
- We need to get transition fixes into release (https://github.com/PX4/Firmware/pull/12630)
@sfuhrer: When you switch out of mission it will do a transition given the transition switch on RC which is not always intuitive. Thoughts?
- Discussion whether to bring in 1kHz into release https://github.com/PX4/Firmware/pull/12145
-> Advantage: shows to a user why 1.10 is better, otherwise there is no incentive for 1.10.
-> Disadvantage: needs a bit more testing, will push the release out a bit.
Computer Vision ():
Further testing discussion:
state of ntest (one binary vs. multiple binaries with runner)
-> gtest for modules by @jkflying are easily separable because they inherit different test base class, so they don’t interfere with ntest.
-> @dagar: we need clear way to display test result in PR/CI (e.g. xunit)
MAVSDK tests: @JulianOes needs to talk to @Stifael and go from there.
Who’s going to do this? I don’t have knowledge or bandwidth right now, so would be best if someone else did the update and I do a sanity check for “is it understandable”
Would be best if @dagar could do it since he came up with the new API and has transitioned over to it in many places recently.
Thanks, I added a docs issue and assigned to Daniel. Let’s see if he has time to look at.