PX4 autopilot for durandal

I During The building process of PX4 firmware for holybro durandal
make holybro_durandal-v1_default
you also build the bootloader_firmware.
then you get an error during the building step
*[1296/1320] Performing build step for ‘bootloader_firmware’

[16/257] Generating apps/libapps.a
FAILED: NuttX/apps/libapps.a
cd /cygdrive/c/PX4/home/PX4-Autopilot/build/holybro_durandal-v1_default/external/Build/bootloader_firmware/NuttX/apps && find /cygdrive/c/PX4/home/PX4-Autopilot/build/holybro_durandal-v1_default/external/Build/bootloader_firmware/NuttX/apps -name .o -delete && make --quiet --no-print-directory TOPDIR="/cygdrive/c/PX4/home/PX4-Autopilot/build/holybro_durandal-v1_default/external/Build/bootloader_firmware/NuttX/nuttx" > nuttx_apps.log
Assembler messages:
Fatal error: can’t create cdcacm_main.cygdrive.c.PX4.home.PX4-Autopilot.build.holybro_durandal-v1_default.external.Build.bootloader_firmware.NuttX.apps.system.cdcacm.o: No such file or directory
make[3]: *** [/cygdrive/c/PX4/home/PX4-Autopilot/build/holybro_durandal-v1_default/external/Build/bootloader_firmware/NuttX/apps/Application.mk:193 : cdcacm_main.cygdrive.c.PX4.home.PX4-Autopilot.build.holybro_durandal-v1_default.external.Build.bootloader_firmware.NuttX.apps.system.cdcacm.o] Erreur 1
make[2]: *** [Makefile:59 : /cygdrive/c/PX4/home/PX4-Autopilot/build/holybro_durandal-v1_default/external/Build/bootloader_firmware/NuttX/apps/system/cdcacm_all] Erreur 2
make[1]: *** [Makefile:53 : all] Erreur 2
[22/257] Generating nuttx/libs/libc/libc.a
ninja: build stopped: subcommand failed.

At the opposite if you build the bootloader using the command :
make px4_fmu-v6x_bootloader
which is the same prcocess everything goes OK, there is no problem with libapps .

Can someone help ?

Thanks.

I found the problem. The length of filenames is luimited to 143 char… So it is not possible to compile the file… I am wondering how many people did try to build PX4 for Durazndal on WIN10 platforms using cygwin… NOT POSSIBLE with this configuration.
So i created a new platform VENDOR durandal MODEL v1 and let’s go !!!