Could someone with more experience clue me in about how the radio modules are organized?
- Are r/c input modules organized separately from telemetry modules?
- Should various r/c modules behave independently? Or are some startup up by others?
- If the second, which module acts as the traffic-director role?
- Should r/c-input modules expect to receive all inputs, and ignore messages it doesn’t understand?
I’m writing a patch to support a spektrum receiver (spm4651t), and I’d like to add the new supporting code in the right place – the problem is, I don’t understand what the right place is:
- Currently, spektrum telemetry code is at:
- Which may or may not duplicate the code at:
- But the
rc_inputmodule also contains some spektrum code:
p.s. source issue: #16620