I’m following these instructions: https://dev.px4.io/en/middleware/micrortps.html#agent-off-board-fastrtps-interface
I’m getting the following error:
Firmware/src/modules/micrortps_bridge/micrortps_agent/build$ cmake …
– The C compiler identification is GNU 5.4.1
– The CXX compiler identification is GNU 5.4.1
– Check for working C compiler: /usr/bin/cc
– Check for working C compiler: /usr/bin/cc – works
– Detecting C compiler ABI info
– Detecting C compiler ABI info - done
– Detecting C compile features
– Detecting C compile features - done
– Check for working CXX compiler: /usr/bin/c++
– Check for working CXX compiler: /usr/bin/c++ – works
– Detecting CXX compiler ABI info
– Detecting CXX compiler ABI info - done
– Detecting CXX compile features
– Detecting CXX compile features - done
CMake Error at CMakeLists.txt:37 (find_package):
By not providing “Findfastrtps.cmake” in CMAKE_MODULE_PATH this project has
asked CMake to find a package configuration file provided by “fastrtps”,
but CMake did not find one.
Could not find a package configuration file provided by "fastrtps" with any of the following names: fastrtpsConfig.cmake fastrtps-config.cmake Add the installation prefix of "fastrtps" to CMAKE_PREFIX_PATH or set "fastrtps_DIR" to a directory containing one of the above files. If "fastrtps" provides a separate development package or SDK, be sure it has been installed. -- Configuring incomplete, errors occurred!
Any ideas of what I’m missing? I cannot find any of the files listed in the error message.