I am trying to control my T-REX 250 with Pixracer. I will try to provide as much information as possible.
- The Helicopter is set up using the existing Blade 130x frame in QGC.
- Im using a Spektrum Dx8 for manual flight control.
- Calibrated the sensors and Radio.
- Edited the mixer according to the pitch and throttle curve using the data sheet of the T-REX 250.
- The helicopter produces Thrust, however the tail does not lock. The Helicopter seems to spin in anti-clockwise direction when I apply sufficient throttle for take off.
- When I move my channel 1 stick (ROLL) the rudder servo will move. However, when I am moving the channel 4 stick (YAW) the rudder will not move.
Above are all observations and steps I have taken. Below is a link of the log interpretation:
A sense of direction towards where I need to improve or a change is required in the system will be very helpful.