Pixhawk4 Mini Position Mode Problem

Hello,

I am using the PX4 Mini from Holybro for my homebuilt quadrocopter.

It is flown in Stabilize, Altitude and the Position Flightmode. Flown. Stabilize and Altitude works great, clean flight behavior. If I then switch to the position mode, the flight movements become hectic and unsteady. If I give pitch forward, it picks up speed and then in between again and again every few meters jerky braking maneuvers. I have already worked a lot with the PID values of the control, but I can’t get it to work. The behavior also occurs with the roll axis.
It is as if the control impulses from the GPS are too strong.

Is there perhaps a variable with which one can influence the access of the GPS?

As ground station I use QGroundControl with which I have loaded the PX4 firmware stable version 1.11.2. I would like to load another version of it, unfortunately, this does not seem to work with QGC. When loading the firmware, only this one path is displayed.

PX4-Travis.s3.amazonaws.com/Firmware/stable/PX4fmufmv-v5_en.fault.px4

From another forum I learned that with this FC from Holybro also Ardu firmware works. Unfortunately nothing happens when I mark Ardupilot in QGC.

Does anyone have an idea about this?

Greetings
H-Hermann

Hello, the same here… I’ve updated to the new version of PX4 firmware and since then the position mode is very unstable when I move the sticks. I move the stick slightly fwd and it goes like crazy backwards, forward, then suddenly stays still… In the previous firmware version all worked great. But not now…

hello, i recent install last version PX4 1.11.3. in Cube harware with Herelink transmitter.
With Altitude or Stabilize mode it flight very well , after tune some PIDs. very fluid,
In auto mode with waypoint too.
But in Position mode it shakes a lot. if move the stick slightly fwd it moves in the same direction but makes a lot of brakes .no fluid

i dont know with older versions of PX4, because i allways used Arducopter firmware.

with lastest firmware. position mode works with no problem. may be the new smooth mode…