Pixhawk 2.4.8 Pre-Arm Errors

Hi Pixhawk Community,

I’m new here and I’m currently trying to solve some issues with my Pixhawk 2.4.8.
Currently having issue with arming the aircraft as I keep getting a “MAV_CMD_COMPONENT_ARM_DISARM temporarily disabled” error message.

The errors it subsequently threw were:

1. No GPS Location
  2. Preflight Fail: Strong Magnetic Interference

I’ve since re-calibrated the compass, taken it away from any metal objects that could be disrupting it, as well as setting “COM_ARM_WO_GPS” to 1 to allow arming without GPS.

This has gotten rid of the error messages but it is still not allowing me to arm the aircraft and throw the same error “MAV_CMD_COMPONENT_ARM_DISARM temporarily disabled”

Any help or advice is appreciated! Please let me know if more information is needed to solve the problem.

Same Problem @harrisonlee7, l am using Pixhawk 6c controller with Holybro S500 kit, could not arm it until now.

Even though you’ve set COM_ARM_WO_GPS to 1, ensuring that your GPS module is properly connected and functioning can be crucial. Verify the GPS module’s connection to the Pixhawk and make sure it has a clear view of the sky for proper satellite reception.