I’ve been using PIXRACER for my drone with Tower app, and I now want to put a camera on my drone.
Then I realized that there are Solo Camera API. So, I’ve been looking around the PIXRACER, but I don’t see any port that would take analog input. Here goes my questions…
- Is Solo Camera API only used with PIXHAWK 2.1 Cube? connected through ADC port?
- If so, PIXRACER wouldn’t support Solo Camera?
- Or is ADC port used only for sonar for terrain?
- could you take a look at my prospective set up?
gimbal control through I2C
live camera view stream through ADC
LIDAR connection through PWM
- If question 1 is correct, then I should be able to achieve above set up with either regular PIXHAWK or PIXHAWK with the cube, shouldn’t I?
- Lastly, is there anyone who has successfully receive RSSI data in Tower app? It seems like Radio status data is getting filtered somehow. I can see that it works with QGroundControl and Mission Planner. However, the Tower app, even with “IsMavlinkMessageExceptions” implemented to avoid sysid getting filtered out, is not displaying any radio data. I think AttributeEvent.Signal_Updated is not getting triggered.
Any advice would be greatly appreciated!!