Newbie questions

Hi, I’m trying to set up a pixhawk 2.4.8. I put it together and then calibrated through QGroundControl. Most of it seems to work, albeit inconsistently, but I am running into numerous issues:

1. I can’t get the SiK radio connected. I tried setting the MAV_SIK_RADIO_ID to an arbitrary constant but nothing is working.
  2. I can normally only arm the quad when it’s connected to the computer. I.e. setting it on its own, pressing the arm button, and trying to arm solely over RC hasn’t worked for me
  3. Within the Motors tab of QGroundControl, I can manipulate each of the motors independently, but when I try to send power to all four, only one powers up and I get an error message for the rest.
  4. GPS frequently says the horizontal error is too high; that there are not enough satellites
  5. I have tried to connect an extra channel (6) as my switch between manual and position; at no point does the quad (disconnected or connected via USB) arm while in position mode

I figure I’m missing something really basic here. Thanks for any help you can provide.

Hi everybody! I would like to ask more about this program Send Bulk SMS Online Service | MMSW Why is this software so popular now?

Probably you will need to debug each of them one by one,
You can try to build the latest from master under px4_fmu-v2_multicopter and upload it to QGC

make px4_fmu-v2_multicopter
  1. SiK Radio | PX4 User Guide I think you have already checked this, but do make sure you connect it to TELEM 1 on your board, and check the baud rate of both modules
  2. Maybe you can share what is the errors reported over QGC when trying to arm with RC
  3. Probably test with arming the vehicle as a workaround for this
  4. There may be a few reasons for faults here, GPS unit is faulty or maybe place a ground plane (you can try using copper tape) below the GPS unit to prevent EM interference and/or place the unit higher
  5. Like (2) please send your logs or the errors recorded from QGC, so that we can see what it complains about