Hi, I’m trying to set up a pixhawk 2.4.8. I put it together and then calibrated through QGroundControl. Most of it seems to work, albeit inconsistently, but I am running into numerous issues:
- I can’t get the SiK radio connected. I tried setting the MAV_SIK_RADIO_ID to an arbitrary constant but nothing is working.
- I can normally only arm the quad when it’s connected to the computer. I.e. setting it on its own, pressing the arm button, and trying to arm solely over RC hasn’t worked for me
- Within the Motors tab of QGroundControl, I can manipulate each of the motors independently, but when I try to send power to all four, only one powers up and I get an error message for the rest.
- GPS frequently says the horizontal error is too high; that there are not enough satellites
- I have tried to connect an extra channel (6) as my switch between manual and position; at no point does the quad (disconnected or connected via USB) arm while in position mode
I figure I’m missing something really basic here. Thanks for any help you can provide.