Need help on understanding the specs for IMUs

Hello everyone,
I was recently searching for IMUs and got confused badly. there are different IMUs with different specs which I dont understand the implication of.
for example, I was looking at the MPU-6000 - Motion Processing Unit which seems to be the one shiped with pixhawk, and noticed this in the specification segment:

• Tri-Axis angular rate sensor (gyro) with a sensitivity up to 131 LSBs/dps and a full-scale range of ±250, ±500, ±1000, and ±2000dps
  • Tri-Axis accelerometer with a programmable full scale range of ±2g, ±4g, ±8g and ±16g

Now I also came upon this IMU LORD Microstrain 3DM IMU | MYBOTSHOP.DE, 709,90 € with specs like this :

Sensor

• High-performance accelerometer
    • 25 µg/√Hz (8g option) 80 µg/√Hz (20g option)
  • Super-stable gyroscope
    • 8 dph bias voltage in operation (-40 to +85°C)
  • Offset temperature hysteresis 0.05°/s
  • ARW 0.3°/√hr

I googled some of these terms and found this which explained some terms, but I dont have an intuitive undertanding of how good each one is.

the second IMU uses 1 number for dph, so I can understand where it comes from! but I cant understand the explanation given for MP6000 !
what does “(gyro) with a sensitivity up to 131 LSBs/dps and a full-scale range of ±250, ±500, ±1000, and ±2000dps” mean? if I compare the 131 with 8, thats a huge difference, and knowing smaller is better, then MP6000 ranges from 131 up to 2000 dps!? which is insanely higher than that 8 dps!
does that mean its garbage?
what’s the implication of these numbers? I mean what can be done with the second IMU that can not be done with the first or viceversa ?

where can I learn about these stuff? which book, tutorials should I be reading to master these terms?
Thanks a lot in advance,