Multiband RTK GNSS plug&play

Hi all!

I would like to introduce you our high precision GNSS multiband positioning sensors. Precision of 1-2 cms is achieved at low stabilization time values. Experiments to validate these results are shown in this link: https://www.ardusimple.com/testing-simplertk2b-accuracy-in-rtk-base-rover-configuration/

They are using u-blox RTK GPS/GNSS multiband technology connected to all the satellite constellations available and can be connected through USB, UART or Bluetooth directly to your smartphone, tablet or industrial PC. They are prepared to be coupled straight with the following boards: Arduino, RaspberriPi, Xbee or the autopilot module Pixhawk.

You can check at the webpage more information about our products and their prices.

You can use our products at different configurations (standalone board, base-rover, base-multirover, base-heading). Our customers are using them for different applications like topography, drones, tractors, vehicles guiding and positioning and precise heading for ships. I send hereby some interesting links for you:

We can also study the possibility to work on product adaptations based on your requirements.

Products shipped with DHL, they should get wherever to your location at maximum 2-3 days.

I can offer you a discount code for 1st buys.

Best Regards,

José Sanz

Business Development Manager

jsanz@ardusimple.com