Installing old firmware

I found that after flashing to the suggested latest firmware (Feb 27, 2019) from PX4 stack, my RC is undetectable by QGC. I tried to reflash and change to MP no change.
Can someone help me how to downgrade back the older firmware bacause the file I downloaded from github is large and I don’t know which .px4 file to run. And is downgrading fw would be a solution to my problem?
Thanks, any help is appreciated.

created
9h
last reply
6h4
replies

Dave84
7h
Good day,
what kind of fc you need downgrade?

DonLakeFlyer
6h
The fact that QGC is not detecting any RC Channels in reality has nothing to do with QGC. This is fully a vehicle side problem. RC channel information is sent to QGC over telemetry from the vehicle. If you are having problems settings up RC then I would ask the question on Firmware forums/channels.

Deverell
16m
Thanks for the suggestion.
The reason that I asked using this category was that the fact that the problem, rc detection fails occured after a fw upgrade. Before was ok.
My Taranis was also tested using a servo, it was bound and worked well.
Any solution to this? Tx

Deverell
11m
I have not attempted to downgrade a qgc fw before. I came from MP environment. The procedure to upgrade/downgrade fw is different to what I know. I tried ver 1.8.0 but I coudnt get the right file fom the folder.
Help is appreciated.

Watching
You will receive notifications because you created this topic.

Suggested Topics
Problem for gps orientation adjustment
43m
PX4 Autopilot
QGC Doesn’t Call Out Flight Modes Setup in Switch Settings Section
2h
QGroundControl
How to switch to Offboard mode through mavlink?
3h
PX4 Autopilot
Firmware building fails
8h
Software Development
Serial communication instead of UDP - backend
8h
Dronecode SDK
There are 5 new topics remaining, or browse other topics in
Using QGroundControl